Charm Gift Boxes, LLC is dedicated to protecting your data privacy and safety. The policy below explains what data we collect about you, why we collect that data and how we use it, as well as how we share and manage your information. It also provides your choices and rights regarding this data, so please read carefully.
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to process your order for it to be shipped to you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by contacting us.
what information we collect & why
When you purchase on shopcharmbox.com, we will ask for the following information. This information is necessary to collect payment, process and ship your order, and to communicate order status.
- Email address
- Shipping & Billing Address
- Phone number
- Payment details
You have the option during checkout to create an account with shopcharmbox.com. If you choose to create an account, we will create a profile containing your order history and stored addresses for easy access. All of your order history is stored within our system, so creating an account simply provides you with access to that information.
When you sign up for our email newsletter, we will ask for your email address. Additionally, you have the option to share the following information with us, which we use to personalize the marketing messages you receive from us.
You can choose to stop receiving Charm Gift Boxes, LLC emails at any time, by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of any marketing email.
When you contact our Customer Concierge team via email or phone, we will ask for information to identify you in our system. This is needed to provide timely assistance. We may also ask for your feedback in shopping or communicating with us to improve our services.
When you visit shopcharmbox.com, the following technical information will be collected, in order to protect your data and our website. We also use this information to improve our shopping experience, products, and services provided.
- IP address
- Your browser type
- Your operation system
- Your browse behavior on our website, such as product pages visited
- Shopping behavior on our website, utilized for delivery of re-marketing and promotional offers
We also use ‘cookies’ to collect data on pages you view on our site, as well as to power the delivery of re-marketing and promotional offers.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, or arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.